Network Business Manager
Network Business Manager
UK Network Manager
Overall Purpose of Role
To manage and develop regional main Sales Dealers for the purpose of selling and marketing Isuzu Truck products, increasing levels of professionalism; promotion of CARE as a philosophy and industry leading initiative, and to have total responsibility for the promotion and execution of sales strategies against measurable targets
• Engage 100% with the ITUK CARE philosophy and promote it at all times, particularly with dealers under your control. Includes responsibility of Job Manager to resolve specific issues on behalf of the Company when required.
• Build strong and respectful relationships with your Dealer Principals a means of working together on all aspects to achieve agreed objectives.
• To develop and be responsible for the implementation of an agreed formal strategic business plan for each dealer in your region, which will act as a joint commitment and working document throughout the year, in order for agreed volume targets to be achieved.
• The business plan document should detail the following:
•• Annual volumes for new truck sales, Repair & Maintenance Contracts, and Isuzu Truck Finance products.
• Overall local market conditions and potential competitor activity, using all data available
• Target regional fleets
• Work in conjunction with the fleet sales team
• Retail business – identify prospects within the target markets and key sectors for Isuzu products
• Municipal and recovery – identify prospects
• Agree local marketing initiatives/strategy making best use of resources
• Formally review every two months with Dealer Principal
• Carry out regular customer visits with dealer personnel, using your authority to close deals on the day
• Record all agreements/actions from each dealer visit on ITUK CRM database
• Assist in the organisation of regional sales meetings, and contribute by highlighting individual performance, focusing on key commercial areas of the business plan and sharing best practice
• Promote and manage local marketing initiatives with close involvement with ITUK Marketing team
• Involve yourself where appropriate in the recruitment process and interviewing of potential new dealer sales staff
• Submit reports to UK Network Manager as required within expected time scales
• Agree annual objectives with your manager, identifying personal actions required to achieve these throughout the year
• Attend all meetings, shows and exhibitions when required or any other functions ITUK deem appropriate hosting customers as necessary
• Be prepared to stay overnight occasionally during customer, dealer or head office visits
• Any other tasks as required by the demands of the department or of the business
• Commercial Vehicle sales experience in the light and medium commercial vehicle weight range
• Proven experience as a commercial vehicle sales executive or relevant role
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com